Strip District Music Fest

Presented by Pittsburgh City Paper & Pabst Blue Ribbon


TICKETS / DONATIONS

There are no physical tickets for this event but rather every donation made is your contribution to the artists.

This entire event is Pay What You Want. 75% of your (ticket) donations of either group donations or individual artist donations will be paid directly to the artists . The remaining 25% of your contribution will go back to the festival for reinvestment.

Early group donations will be split equally among all artists.

Your donations directly support the local music community. This is our solution to making sure our hard working local artists are being compensated while the event essentially remains "free" for anybody. Please consider making a contribution today or until Monday, January 18th at Noon.

Learn how to donate below.


HOW TO DONATE

OPTION 1:
WANT TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE ENTIRE GROUP OF ARTISTS?

  • $25 VIP Donation includes Artist Donation (T-Shirt Option is Over)
  • $50 VIP+ Donation Package includes Artist Donation (T-Shirt Option is Over)

OPTION 2 (INDIVIDUAL ARTIST DONATION):
IF YOU WISH TO DONATE DIRECTLY TO A SPECIFIC ARTIST THIS IS YOUR OPTION

    • Simply go to cash.me/$StripMusicFest
    • Enter your donation amount.
    • Enter your debit card number and be sure to enter the Artist Name in the "Optional Notes" field.
    • Send payment to cashtag "$StripMusicFest"